Welcome Back students from your Nurse Traci
A few reminders for this upcoming school year to make the health office easier:
- Please fill out the Emergency health card and be sure your child returns it to me. Without this card I cannot give your child any over the counter medications. I do not except text message confirmation for medication approval.
- All medications to be given at school must have a doctor’s order. This is daily medications and as needed. Please bring in the order with the medication or have you pediatrician fax the order to the nurse’s office.
- All medications must be in the original container from the pharmacy with a label.
- All medications are to be brought to the nurse’s office & signed in. I will count prescribed medications.
- Physicals are required for students in Grade 10. Immunizations may be needed or updated. Please have these physicals faxed to the nurse.
- Sports physicals are required yearly.
Please feel free to call me with any question or concerns. I look forward to working with you to make your child’s school experience happy and healthy.
Traci Gelinas, RN
Hoosac Valley High School